segunda-feira, 4 de junho de 2012

While My Guitar Gently Weeps #7

Post onde eu mostro aquela música que não sai da minha cabeça! 



Once upon a time, somebody ran
Somebody ran away seeing fast as I can
I got to go, I got to go 
Once upon a time, we fell apart 
You holding in your hand the two halves of my heart

And why'd you have to go? 
Have to go and throw over all of my things 

I could've been the princess, you'd be a king 
Could've have had a castle, worn a ring, but no You let me go 
I could've been the princess, you'd be a king 
Could've have had a castle, worn a ring, but no 
You let me go 

You stole my star 

Princess Of China (feat. Rihanna) 
Coldplay

Um comentário:

  1. Aiwww, faz tempo que não venho aqui e vc posta logo Coldplay? HAHAHAHA não escutei a música, é que não curto a banda (:

    Ps: Espero que saia logo da sua cabeça HAHAH

    Beijos,
    Marinah | Blog Marinah Gattuso

    ResponderExcluir